Update Mar 6, 2013.
After using my phone for about 4 months I replaced the screen again. This time with the kit, that comes with LCD display, and I believe the original Samsung display. Here are reasons:
- Touch responsiveness. It felt somewhat non-responsive.
- Some clicks with my finger just disappeared. Not many, but still very annoying.
- Non original glass I suppose. It gets dirty very quickly, and touch feels a little sticky.
- Image quality degraded. Almost unnoticeable, but still…
- Almost impossible to use gesture for screen capture.
- And more…
Today I replaced broken glass for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It took about 2 hours without any hurry. Now my S3 looks almost like a new
Inspired from the:
Used the following items from Amazon:
Disclaimer: I am just sharing my experience. I know that I will drop my Samsung Galaxy S3 again, and I do not want to pay premium asked by the Service Center every time I drop my phone. So use this instructions and the above videos at your own risk.